Support in other languages: 
Fanfold Paper
bpe383

Re: New Update - ThinkPad tablet release 0075

I notice a new app only when I go to the  manage apps under settings.  I can't find it any other way. 

It's called DRMplayer.  Does this me we have DRM support to play itune downloaded videos?

Paper Tape
jjk__

Thanks!

Had no idea that this was possible.  Tech support did not know either.  And now tablet is in Atlanta...

Weird that stylus would need to be reset.

Punch Card
mrgerlo

[ Edited ]

I noticed that when I have my screen settings configured to a fixed brightness the screen consumption goes up to 70+ % but when set to AUTO brightness it actually goes down to 50% . Overall i felle the battery lifetime better, still some testing is being done.

I had no issues updating whatsoever, and Im happy lenovo did this update. Please keep the pace of improving this really nice tool.

Paper Tape
frankpro

I have the same problem. In addition, typing text has huge time delay until the charcters appear on the screen. Plus I can't get the keebord for typing this bug report. Neither the Folio nor the on Screen Keyboard comes up for the editing box.

Yes battery consumption is better, but overall this update makes the tablet for me unusable, since I can type and see the text with long delay and my german folio keybord (got it from notebooksbilliger) has no englisch layout and it seems it can not be changed.

Please fix this issue as they are very important bugs for business users.

Best Regards,

Frank

Punch Card
Jonnythrice

Is it just me, or is my battery meter stuck since the update? I charged it overnight since the update, it charged up to 99% and hasn'tgone down since. I've left it on for three days now!
Punch Card
cvburg

Jonnythrice wrote:
Is it just me, or is my battery meter stuck since the update? I charged it overnight since the update, it charged up to 99% and hasn'tgone down since. I've left it on for three days now!

wohoo.. free energy!

HDMI
yahoowizard

[ Edited ]

Haha, you complain when the battery level goes down too quick, and now we complain when the battery doesn't go down at all xD

Punch Card
nonsence

has anyone done the update while they have external sd and device encrypted?

should i decrypt before updating or is it ok to leave it encrypted when i do the update?

Punch Card
jofamie

Anyone can point me to push the update 0075 and 0076 manually? My TPT version is currently 0074_ROW. Thanks!

Jofamie
Punch Card
jofamie

No notification update until now (Singapore)
Jofamie