Support in other languages: 
Punch Card
limbot

OTA2 ROW coming down as I type Aus: 8/3 AEST 7:24pm

[ Edited ]

Australia 7:24pm  8th of March

I decided just to bite the bullet and let it upgrade. 

Will let you know outcome. 

Not rooted, so can't Nandroid, so it better be good !!!

Punch Card
limbot

Re: OTA2 ROW coming down as I type Aus: 8/3 AEST 7:24pm

[ Edited ]

All seems good, looking through the Fix List there wasn't much that effected my anyway. May be subjective but the screens seem a bit snappier. 

Like the ability to disable the hard buttons, the only one I ever use is the auto rotate on/off anyway. 

Punch Card
gudism

Silly ques but how did you know? I'm also in Australia and nothing happened to mine?
HDMI
vijil

I've got it, though the stock browser still can't handle web forms and the keyboard lag is still much the same.

Punch Card
limbot

[ Edited ]

@Gudism

Mine came up with something like " An updates is available". 

Suggest you got to

Setting ->About Tablet -> System Updates-> Check for updates. 

That might kick it along :smileyhappy: 

@vijil

I actually hadn't used the stock browser for quite a while and have been using Dolphin HD for yonks on all my Android devices.  I must admit that I mistakenly used the stock browser and found it really good and am using it more and more especially with the labs  Quick Control it's really nice. If only it had extensions like lastpass and evernote , i'd consider moving across for good. What pages with forms are you trying to open and having issues with ?? I can do a test here...... :smileyhappy: 

jiv
802.11n
jiv

Does the update fix the issue of applications crashing often? I've been considering rooting my TPT since it seems to solve a lot of problems, but am afraid of bricking it. Can't afford any downtime at the moment.

Punch Card
gudism

@limbot Still nothing and when I go to system updates, check to start new version, the text downloading pops up on-screen for a few seconds then goes away and nothing else happens. any thoughts as to perhaps something is being downloaded, but I've looked and can't for it anywhere.....
Punch Card
limbot

Gudism

Go to and download.
http://download.lenovo.com/slates/think/tablet1/ThinkPadTablet_A310_02_0039_0089_ROW.zip

Copy this to your SD card and then boot into recovery mode and do an install from SD card. This should manually update you :smileyhappy: