Support in other languages: 
Punch Card
Redback

Re: OTA3 update (ICS 4.03)

I gave up on a screenshot after the first 2 apps I tried didnt work.- http://i.imgur.com/ZpUxA.jpg

WWAN
pghFL

[ Edited ]

So I'm pretty sure the latest update is 0089_ROW. Based on the screen shot you have a lot of updates to perform before you can get ICS.

===================
Don't get mad, get root.
3679CTO
Token Ring
niksch

[ Edited ]

Saw this today and immediately thought of we TPT users.

Working Daze

WWAN
pghFL

:smileyvery-happy: Agreed!
===================
Don't get mad, get root.
3679CTO
Punch Card
gudism

[ Edited ]

I am also one of the (seemingly) few satisfied customers.

I use my TPT everyday at university, viewing PDF slides, adding notations, freehand note taking (with both quill and lecturenotes), typing assignments with docs to go, using the GPS to map and record my bike riding, listening to music bluetooth to my wireless headphones, I could go on.................and it never, I repeat NEVER has missed a beat.  I use it for 6hrs a day at uni solid, then use it as my home tablet for hours as well, and I only charge it overnight.

I have used it since February and have had a paperless university experience, which is exactly why i purchased it.

The only gripe I have is not being able to download PDF over secured websites, but this isnt the TPT's fault, thats an android issue (which hasnt been fixed in my friends HTC One running ICS).

Dont know if I just got lucky or not, or my expectations arent as high as some, but I love my TPT and it never fails me.

Being able to add my own notes straight to a PDF is awesome, being able to do a sketch, then convert to a PDF and email to someone is just incredible!!!!

Love it!

Paper Tape
sstahl109

Betreff: OTA3 update (ICS 4.03)

I felt your pain until I bought a $3.99 app called splashtop hd. It allows you to run programs on any desktop PC you have you can use word, excell email etc just like you are sitting at the pc- I use iton 12 different desk tops because I support all the it at work as well it is a remote app and requires the PC to be on and internet connection for both items. For 3.99 it is a great fix for ya.

Steve Stahl
Blue Screen Again
Eholhos

same here.

i use the tpt for my business. it practicaly replaced my T60. i own a printing shop and i realy need the stilus which works great. i take notes with my clients and than send them a copy of the order calculation. pdf use is great. all apps run great.

no sudden restarts as some claim, no errors at all. the single inconvenience i have is the chargin time but as you said... over night it does its job. can't wait for the big upgrade. it should be a hit.

And guys, if you think that the piece of hardware that you have bought should make al your wishes come true... bad choice. it does what it was made for and then some... cheers!

TPT 1838-2EG
Punch Card
MaxBuck

Eholhos. I'm truly glad your TPT does what it was designed to do.  I'll be a happy man if Lenovo/IBM service can get mine to the same point - including a functioning pen and GPS.

Blue Screen Again
Nejmann

MaxBuck - Agree!

ICS was scheduled for release this month and I find the lack of updates or even hints from Lenovo a bit concerning.
Punch Card
siggehandf

Yeah, I would expect som kind of "feature list" by now.

August anyone? :smileyvery-happy: