Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Punch Card
mpowered

Otterbox Latch

I received the otterbox latch yesterday as a supplement to the keyboard folo.  Works great.  The combination of the bigger TP with the rubber plastic back surface against the rubber pad of the latch makes it very secure.  

It is my plan to use out and about and so far I believe that it will meet those expectations.

A couple of things.  Straps do not interfere with getting the pen out, or back camera or physical buttons or volume buttons.  straps do coverup:  front camera, light sensor, mic, full size USB.

strap encroaches on power button but it is not an issue.  

If you want something to use while walking around making notes this is a solution.

FYI Bought from Amazon at half the price that Otterbox has it at.

Hope this helps someone.

Punch Card
miro1626

Re: Otterbox Latch

Where you buy Otterbox for Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet ? I dont find this by Google search.

Punch Card
mpowered

It is not a case it is the latch which is basicly a hand hold for the tablet so you use walking around.
Punch Card
mpowered

And it was from Amazon.
Punch Card
Newthinker

Is that the same one as for the ipad or do they make one for the longer narrower tablets?
HDMI
eKeith

I could not find this at amazon or otterbox websites. I actually emailed Ottebox a few weeks back and there were no plans for this as at then. Can you post a link please?
Punch Card
mpowered

They only make one. They said it would work with and I made some measurements and decide to try it. There are complaints that it was loose but that is not the case with the TPT. It works fine without any hint of coming out unintentionaly.
HDMI
eKeith

OK, now I know which one you're talking about http://www.amazon.com/Deals-Electronics/b/ref=sv_e_9?ie=UTF8&node=540734 I was thinking of the defender or commuter series. I have the former for my HTC Desire and it is pretty good.