Support in other languages: 
Punch Card
jeong760

[Question] How to install of Thinkpad Tablet ADB driver on a Windows 7?

[ Edited ]

Hello

Could please let you know how to install ADB driver on Windows7 OS?  This is because in the Windows7 devices manager there was no other device section related with Thinkpad tablet.

Is there any special method to installation of Thinkpad ADB drivers on Windows 7 OS?

Best regards,

Thank you.

Currently uses laptop model is:

Thinkpad (4177-2PK, i5-2540M. 8GB RAM (one of 4GB RAM is recently added), 500GB HDD, Nvidia NVS 4200M, Windows 7 Professional.

Used to laptop model are:

- Thinkpad X31 (This laptop received by my friends and it is good model)
- Thinkpad T61 (This laptop is still uses a my brother who lives in Australia)
802.11n
splotz

Re: [Question] How to install of Thinkpad Tablet ADB driver on a Windows 7?

[ Edited ]

Did you change the TPT allready to  USB Debugging ?

Or tried to uninstall current TPT and Refresh or reboot and then try again ?

edit:

And you asked her too, where you got already an answer.

Less work if you ask first in one Forum.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1510216

Regards,

Splotz 

____Pen fixed? :smileysad:____ Brightness Fixed :smileyhappy:, Backup? Root needed:smileyindifferent:__Lenovoappshop:smileysad:_____
______(Did you know that you can form " no love " out of "lenovo" ?)________
http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-slate-tablets/Loving-the-Tablet/td-p/716089

Punch Card
jeong760

[ Edited ]

Thanks splotz for the reply.

If my behaviors makes you an uncomfortable and I'm really sorry.

I read few times above links articles but I'm not sure if I've got a find the answer of my questions. so I was posted a same question Lenovo and XDA-forum.

And you know that Installation of ThinkPad table ADB drivers on Windows7 64bit has a little bit different procedures.

In My case, I was not found a any kind of other devices section on my computer management tool. So, I was do a following method but was not started normally.

1. In the device manager on my computer I manually added a ThinkPad tablet using downloaded driver from Lenovo.

2. I saw there are two kind of device that following when I manually added.  First one is “Lenovo ThinkPad tablet ADB interface” and second one is “Android Bootloader Interface”. I added all of those device drivers.

3. However, Those two drivers were not a started normally, and marked a yellow in the device manager.

But, there were my mistakes that I don't know added of following information. And I read your post from top to bottom and found below information someone's reply your post. after I added below additional line in the INF file. and I was able to use

a ThinkPad tablet.

--------Please adds following line if you want use ThinkPad Android ADB interface on Windows7 64bit environment-------------

In the downloaded Lenovo ThinkPad tablet ADB driver folder please open an android_winusb.inf

Then in a INF file find a [Google.NTamd64] and added a following.

[Google.NTamd64]

;

;NVIDIA Tegra

%SingleAdbInterface% = USB_Install, USB\VID_0955&PID_7000

%CompositeAdbInterface% = USB_Install, USB\VID_0955&PID_7100&MI_01

;

;NVIDIA Tegra

%SingleAdbInterface% = USB_Install, USB\VID_17EF&PID_741C

%CompositeAdbInterface% = USB_Install, USB\VID_17EF&PID_741C&MI_01

;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently uses laptop model is:

Thinkpad (4177-2PK, i5-2540M. 8GB RAM (one of 4GB RAM is recently added), 500GB HDD, Nvidia NVS 4200M, Windows 7 Professional.

Used to laptop model are:

- Thinkpad X31 (This laptop received by my friends and it is good model)
- Thinkpad T61 (This laptop is still uses a my brother who lives in Australia)
SCSI Port
twospirits