Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
SCSI Port
Neokazaki

[ROM] CM9-Port for Thinkpad Tablet

I just found on XDA that a first (pre)alpha Version of CM9 was succesfully ported on the TPT:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1490831&page=3

I am reallly excited about this project!

zib
Punch Card
zib

Re: [ROM] CM9-Port for Thinkpad Tablet

Good news. TPT is now getting cooler.
FDP
Token Ring
FDP

Awesome news! Looking forward to the release. I love that a few users on the xda forum outpace Lenovo development by months. Realize that proper testing is a huge part of that, but seriously, the best thing that has happened to this tablet has been independence from Lenovo dev.

HDMI
mtalinm

um, that's quite a leap. there is basically a pre-alpha of ICS running where even touch support doesn't work properly. you don't think Lenovo has that running in the lab? certainly they are not going to release a pre-alpha and get savaged by us on this board.
HDMI
yahoowizard

Touch support is working, it's everything else that isn't, but they've fixed a lot of the bugs in just three days of testing. I'm not saying Lenovo should release a pre-alpha version out to the public, just saying that I'm pretty sure that CM9 comes out with a stable release before Lenovo does.
FDP
Token Ring
FDP

I would definitely put my money on CM9 ICS before Lenovo... and I bet that the Lenovo version comes with tons of bloatware and no root!

FDP
Token Ring
FDP

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1490831&page=7

Looks like the Alpha is coming sooner than anyone could have hoped! Pre Alpha out now. These guys are awesome, we owe them a huge thanks.