Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
RobsLife

SDXC Support Thinkpad Tablet 64GB

Dear Lenovo!

I tried to get a 128GB SDXC work on my Thinkpad Tablet 64GB but without any chance.

No matter if I have a single partition with FAT32 or EXT or multiple 32GB Partitions with FAT32 or EXT.

Any information about if it works (howto) or if anything is planned so far to support SDXC?

Would be great!

Robert

Punch Card
bobsf40

Re: SDXC Support Thinkpad Tablet 64GB

[ Edited ]

Hi

The thinkpad tablets do not have SDXC card readers, they are only SDHC.  You can find the full specs in the manual.  

Lenovo really should have put that on the website, it took a bit of digging to find out.

Paper Tape
RobsLife

Thanks but **bleep**.

I have seen myself buying a 256GB SDXC for the Thinkpad Tablet tomorrow :smileysad:

Punch Card
bobsf40

A SDXC card would have been amazing, and I was honestly hoping for one. But with a USB port, you should have all the storage you ever need.
Paper Tape
RobsLife

True dat.

I just thought it would be nice to have one inbuild. Even my Galaxy S2 can handle Micro SDXC. :/

Well we dont always get what we want.

Anyway, the Thinkpad Tablet is the best Tablet I had so far.

It´s a Thinkpad, that says it all!

Fanfold Paper
Skateddy

Betreff: SDXC Support Thinkpad Tablet 64GB

problem solved maybe. lock at my posts
Token Ring
manuelcalavera

believe me, you cannot get full performance of a SDXC from a Tegra2 SoC . maybe another generation of processors
----------------------------------------------------------------
ThinkPad Tablet 2 - 367927U
ThinkPad Tablet - 183822U
Paper Tape
papap86

Skateddy wrote:
problem solved maybe. lock at my posts

Solved as in you got an SDXC card working, or it doesn't support SDXC? Unforunately, I was under the impression it was supported. I even did a little googling before hand and one forum came up saying the Thinkpad Tablet was one Android device that does support it. Another site, actually an online store lists that it has 1x SDXC slot... However I tried my 64gb SDXC card in it, and it won't read, whether I format in exFat, or NTFS on my computer first...

If it doesn't work period on this device I'm a little pissed and hope I can return it to amazon. There's no other device I have that I care to use it on.

802.11n
ameridian

Paper Tape
papap86

Thanks for the link. Looks like I'll have to try formatting it in exFat in Win 7 first, then putting it in the Thinkpad Tablet, then back to the PC to transfer files to it. I was formatting on PC and adding files to it first, then having the tablet try to read it.