Support in other languages: 
Fanfold Paper
locowolf

Syncing PDFs with Google Drive on Thinkpad Tablet?

I just moved all of my PDFs to Google Drive.  When I edit them with EZPDFreader it doesn't appear to save the edits.  Anyone know how to make the edits stick?

I had been doing this successfully with ArcSync, but I can no longer login to that app for some reason (is it still being supported)?

I would use DropBox, but I have more than 2 gigs of PDFs and I don't want to pay for drive space!

HDMI
barbfxshow

Re: Syncing PDFs with Google Drive on Thinkpad Tablet?

Are you launching the pdf's from within google drive? Have you found where the files are being kept on the drive itself? Until we can use another browser to see inside the local version of google drive and edit with any app, and until google drive synchronizes these folders (whereever they are), it is unfinished (the android client also doesn't display thumbnails for folders with images).

Dropbox on android had similar problems (though dropsync addresses this to some extent.)

I've noticed that ArcSync stopped working on myTPT also, but launching it manually restored it, apparently. ArcSync, wuala, ubuntuone, google drive: none of these work the way I want. I need a functioning cloud service that simply watches folders I designate and keeps them synchronized. Having linux support would be a big feature, as well.

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 1838CTO (not rooted, from Lenovo Direct Japan); WiFi-only model (w/ Galaxy Note LTE as tether); 64GB system memory with Transcend 64GB Class 10 SDXC card; ThinkPadTablet_A310_02_0039_0090_JP rom; GPS works (slowly) after 2012/04 return (power button had broke); Camera will not focus. (note: I have not re-tested these since the ICS update 2012/06/21) ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Token Ring
Thjalfi

Google drive and Dropbox have this exact folder synching functionality on Windows. I don't understand why they don't do it for Android, but I would think it's just a matter of time.

When someone is helpful to you, thank them by giving them a kudo. 18382BG ThinkPadTablet_A400_03_0070_0132_WE
Fanfold Paper
locowolf

Yes, I am launching from Google Drive itself.  I haven't found where it keeps the files locally.  From what you're saying, I'll need to open a local copy and re-upload it to sync the way I want it to?  What a pain...

When you say that you launched ArcSync manually, what do you mean by that?  I'd like to restore mine as well.  With ArcSync, I could open the PDF from ArcSync, edit it, and save and it would get synced automatically.  That made life easy, but the lack of support for ArcSync has been frustrating when it runs into errors.