Support in other languages: 
HDMI
Planemaker

What's your favorite app?

[ Edited ]

I've seen apps recommended in several different threads

Is is possible for the moderators to create a sticky where people can post apps recommended apps and a brief description of what it does?

HDMI
Planemaker

Re: What's your favorite app?

Here is an app that has been mentioned in another thread and looks worth a try.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.adsk.sketchbookhd&feature=search_result

HDMI
Planemaker

Fanfold Paper
kerrpe

I don't have mine yet. :smileysad:     --- Waiting for 3G

But I will say I am very confident that Evernote will be my most heavily used app.  I'm hoping they'll implement direct inking in the future, but even so, I'll find a work around. I'm a heavy user already and a tablet is going to make it crazy useful.

I have a scanner that scans directly into Evernote, if I can hook it up to the usb on the Thinky, it'll be a super portable office.

--> "Evernote is a suite of software and services designed for notetaking and archiving. A "note" can be a piece of formatted text, a full webpage or webpage excerpt, a photograph, a voice memo, or a handwritten "ink" note. Notes can also have file attachments. Notes can be sorted into folders, then tagged, annotated, edited, given comments, searched and exported as part of a notebook."

www.evernote.com

WWAN
pghFL

--scans directly into Evernote--

Would you share the name of the scanner please. Thanks.
===================
Don't get mad, get root.
3679CTO
Fanfold Paper
kerrpe

It's a Fujitsu ScanSnap - love it. I think some other brands can be configured to do so as well.

Token Ring
daveelt

I would suspect that the scanner would require drivers as the USB host built into the tablet only supports Keyboards and mice as far as I know.

I would be surprised if the drivers exist for android
SCSI Port
digitallysane

I can't wait to test Total Commander for Android:

http://www.androidpolice.com/2011/07/23/total-nerdgasm-total-commander-for-android-is-very-real-and-...

It would be interesting to see if it supports storage connected through the USB port.

Fanfold Paper
kerrpe

It does have the drivers contained, but yes, I'm not positive it will work. Something to play with! 

Even so, EN will still be my most used. I'll just scan on my PC like I do now.

Blue Screen Again
KitC

Okay so I have the tablet, getting it organized.  I still need an app that will allow me to use the 'pen' to fill in a pdf file.  I have been searching but alas nothing?  Am I missing something?  Any suggestions would be helpful ...Thanks and have a great holiday weekend!