Support in other languages: 
Fanfold Paper
Leo_Y

Re: What's your favorite app?

Hi. I updated the doc. to go toversion 3.004 from android market. Then the software asked me to input the register key to unlock all function.

I called the Lenovo support yesterday. They said that the doc. to go which is preloaded in TPT is special for Lenovo user and the version should be 3.003u. He told me that we cannot update this software from android market.

He explained that the preload version actually is not the same as the full verion that we could buy in android market. The Lenovo version cut some functions. As I don't get the android market full version doc to go, I cannot compare the difference. The support guy just said we cannot export the file to some format but didn't tell me clearly what format.

After I got the news, I am a bit sad actually. Lenovo claimed that it is a full version........... but the support hotline said it is a 100% "Full" version................. Any Lenovo staff can explain here? If it is not a real full version, Lenovo should not claim it is a full verion.

WWAN
pghFL

For Goo enthusiasts, World of Goo has arrived on Android and is in the Android Market now.
===================
Don't get mad, get root.
3679CTO
Paper Tape
gratyork

Preferred apps: Writepad Stylus (amazingle effective and easy to use), Touchdown email, ezPDF reader, Kindle, ES file explorer, QuickPic. 

Still ezPDF could improve and make it much easier to draw freehand (avoid the OK every time, add more colours and pens).

Cannot believe there is not a single application to edit Power Point or Word using the stylus in the same way. None of those available so far seems to offer freehand writing. Lenovo's tablet computers solve that years ago, so it should not be that difficult to include a native app that makes easy to use the stylus in all other applications. 

SCSI Port
shonangreg

Leo_Y wrote:

Hi. I updated the doc. to go toversion 3.004 from android market. Then the software asked me to input the register key to unlock all function.

I called the Lenovo support yesterday. They said that the doc. to go which is preloaded in TPT is special for Lenovo user and the version should be 3.003u. He told me that we cannot update this software from android market.

He explained that the preload version actually is not the same as the full verion that we could buy in android market. The Lenovo version cut some functions. As I don't get the android market full version doc to go, I cannot compare the difference. The support guy just said we cannot export the file to some format but didn't tell me clearly what format.

I don't remember how or why, but I bought the full version of Docs To Go. I have version 3.004. I have access to google docs on the front screen, and I can work in doc, xls, or ppt file formats. I don't know what other options I might have that the included DocsToGo does not have.

By purchasing the app, I am also able to use the full version on my phone. I do wish DocsToGo support OpenOffice and editting pdf's. The market for office apps on android doesn't seem mature to me yet.

Fanfold Paper
PeterLai

I had tried iDisplay on my HP laptop running Windows Vista connected to Thinkpad Tablet using USB cable with no success.  Connecting with wifi was painfully slow.  Still waiting for iDisplay support team to dig out the solution for me.

Other apps I like are:

Writepad

File manager HD

Fanfold Paper
PeterLai

Follow-up on iDisplay app:

After several attemps by the SHAPE (iDisplay's developer) Support Team I finally got it work.  Connecting my Thinkpad Tablet to my HP TX2000 laptop (a notebook - tablet convertible) with USB cable I can now extend my Windows desktop to the Thinkpad tablet.  Though the mouse cursor movement is not quite smooth the result is far better than connecting by wifi.  For a long time I haven been looking for some way to use dual display while going arround.  Now I can have it.

WWAN
pghFL

Thanks for the post. Will look into it.
===================
Don't get mad, get root.
3679CTO
Punch Card
酷小孩

Fanfold Paper
KittyFae

[ Edited ]

If anyone is interested in games, there is a humble bundle at the moment of a few android games (and windows/osx/linux) that has a few  that are pretty fun included with it. My favorite being Osmos, and happy that it finally came to Android.

http://www.humblebundle.com/ 

Punch Card
Sepemulle

Sketchbook pro is by far my favorite ;-)