Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
HDMI
mtalinm

Re: What's your favorite app?

b74 wrote:

Definitely, quill is the best note taking application + using evernote and google document for text notes ..

Tried writepad stylus .. doesn't handle the landscape mode, what a shame.. still i'm looking for youtube on the tablet .. doesn't seems to work

Quill is the only reason I haven't returned or sold my TPT. a fantastic app that wouldn't work without a pen.

What's DOS?
gnexus

ezPDF
Paper Tape
Professor_mc

7Note

I started using 7Note as a replacement/alternate keyboard.  It allows you to hand write text into any application.  You can switch from typing to handwriting recognition in 2 clicks.  It recognizes writing better than any other app I have tried.  You can hand write directly into a Google doc or into Evernote with no uploading or exporting.  This app is a must have for TPT users.  It really opens the possibilitiy for the pen input.  Search for 7Note in the app store.

Punch Card
Temetka

Thanks to Amazon's free app of the day I got the full versions of Documents to Go and Quick Office Pro. I sed the Documents to go key to unlock the version that came on my TPT and it works flawlessly, updates run through the Amazon store and it just rocks. Just an FYI in case they offer it again.

b74
Punch Card
b74

Hi, I'm curious for the solution to get TPT tablet working with iDisplay

Pen Problem ? forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-slate-tablets/Pen-Stylus-problem/m-p/927949#M19729
802.11n
is1981

Hi Temetka,

Is not the Documents to Go version that comes with the ThinkPad tablet a full-featured one? In which way is it restricted? I think that anything on it is unlocked, and was able to update it to the latest version available (3.004u (1239)).
Fanfold Paper
PeterLai

Follow up on iDisplay:

After several attempts by iDisplay's tech support I finally got iDisplay work on my TPT + HP tx2517 (running Windows Vista).  Later I tried that with another Windows XP laptop.  I came across the same problem of failing to find a driver for a MTP device.  After some searching I found that I just need to update Windows Media Player to version 11, then everything went well.  I wonder why this was not mentioned in iDisplay's system requirement.

Here are what I did for iDisplay to work on TPT and Windows XP PC using USB connection:

1. Download and install ADB interface driver for ThinkPad Tablet from Lenovo

2. Update Windows Media Player to v.11 (for windows XP)

3. Install iDisplay on both Tablet and computer.

However I would say that the performance of idisplay on both laptops were not satisfactory (** maybe only in my case).  It seemed that using USB connection was nothing better than using wifi.  The mouse movement on the TPT was very slow.  If you want to do work on the extended screen on the TPT you need to have patience.  I mainly use that part of screen to read documents as reference.  The good thing is that you can view docs in portrait or landscape orientation as you wish.  After all I still like using iDisplay especially when I go on trip.

b74
Punch Card
b74

Thanks for your advice :smileyhappy: I updated wmp to 11 on my computer .. still .. device manager show me "Others Devices" > "MTP" > no drivers ... where can i set this one manually ?

Pen Problem ? forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-slate-tablets/Pen-Stylus-problem/m-p/927949#M19729
Punch Card
Temetka

Someone else here a few pages back had an issue with the built in docs to go. Thats why I posted that. I am unaware of any limititations with the version that comes with the tablet. I had a free unlock key so I decided to try it out that's all.
Fanfold Paper
PeterLai

Hi b74,

Have you downloaded the new adb driver yet? Is your iDisplay working now?