Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ctrl-Alt-Del
crazyfish

Re: What's your favorite app?

Was wondering if anyone here has found an Evernote/Catch knockoff that doesn't need to know what I ate for breakfast, my eye color, and what I plan to name my firstborn (I.e. permissions). I need a good brain organizer/to do list keeper. Would like to take photos in app and save them with notes.

Thanks
SCSI Port
d_lane

crazyfish wrote:
Was wondering if anyone here has found an Evernote/Catch knockoff that doesn't need to know what I ate for breakfast, my eye color, and what I plan to name my firstborn (I.e. permissions). I need a good brain organizer/to do list keeper. Would like to take photos in app and save them with notes.

Thanks

The standard Notes Mobile can do that.

What's DOS?
vineman2011

i've installed evernote and was dissapointed that it can't ink notes.

i came here to see if anyone had checked into MyScript Stylus Mobile which looks like an alternative ink process that might work with evernote (but don't want to shell our $9.99 to find out)

struggling because I use OneNote extensively and there's nothing so far in android that emulates it

Ctrl-Alt-Del
trewartha

Paid apps:

Splashtop HD remote desktop (Completely hands down on this one, better than Cytrix).

ezPDF... it's good and great.. but it could be better.

Non paid apps (with ads unless you buy it):

File Manager HD (Really like it.. include the capacity to connect to network drives with NTFS)

Dolphin Browser HD -> Great alternative vs built in chrome.

DropBox -> Nice features.

MX Video Player -> makes use of Thinkpad Tablet tegra processor!) Download MX Video Player, then it will identify the required codec for tegra processor. (ARMv7).

IMDb: I love to check high def movie trailers, opinions ,etc.

b74
Punch Card
b74

[ Edited ]

Definitely, quill is the best note taking application + using evernote and google document for text notes ..

Tried writepad stylus .. doesn't handle the landscape mode, what a shame.. still i'm looking for youtube on the tablet .. doesn't seems to work

Pen Problem ? forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-slate-tablets/Pen-Stylus-problem/m-p/927949#M19729
Punch Card
Jonnythrice

Is there any app that will allow me to open a PDF, say, of an architectural drawing and let me scribble notes all over it?
WWAN
pghFL

Have you tried ezPDF?
===================
Don't get mad, get root.
3679CTO
Punch Card
Jonnythrice

Not yet. From the description, it doesn't seem like it does what I want. But many forum members use it. Is it the right app for me?
WWAN
pghFL

It does most everything the full Adobe version does, with logical exceptions, of course. What do you use on your computer?

EzPDF allows highlighting, note marking, sticky notes, sharing, etc. Read up on it, give it a try for 15 minutes, and return it if it doesn't fit.
===================
Don't get mad, get root.
3679CTO
SCSI Port
GraficArtist

dude...total respect to you but Adobe Ideas is horrible, SBP in miles ahead. Adobe ideas has way too many short comings 1st, it's twice the price of SBP with 1/32 the functionality. No layers, can't save any work as a jpg! It was created to be at best a electronic "yellow sticky note" for Illustrator. For this app to come from the great minds of Adobe it's almost unthinkable. Sorry to come across so strong