Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
jiv
802.11n
jiv

Re: What's your favorite app?

I have a question about the Documents To Go app that comes preloaded. All the reviews I've read, and the Lenovo sales brochure mention that the app is unlocked (ie full version). However mine seems to be a trial version and therefore I am only able to view documents, presentations and spreadsheets. Does this app have to be manually activated? If so, where do i find the activation code? Or is the app only unlocked for the US market?

WWAN
pghFL

When you register it, it shows as fully licensed.
===================
Don't get mad, get root.
3679CTO
Punch Card
balancing

Writepad Stylus is by far the BEST stylus note taking app out there! I tried at least 25 different ones, and seriously, this IS the best one yet!

Ctrl-Alt-Del
Trolls

balancing: Have you already tried PhatPad?

Punch Card
balancing

Haven't tried that one, but I'm so happy with Writepad Stylus now, I'm going to stick with it. Thanks for the tip though!

(plus I don't want/need handwriting recognition for my use, and Writepad Stylus also has a "stylus only" mode which is great!)

jiv
802.11n
jiv

pghFL, not sure what you mean, but in the 'About' section, it shows that the Version is 3.004 (1233) and Registration Status is Registered. When I try to activate it, I am prompted for the 'registration number for the full version', which I am not able to find.

WWAN
pghFL

On mine when I went to register it, in app, after registration it showed "full license". I never looked at about. I just registered and used it.
===================
Don't get mad, get root.
3679CTO
WWAN
pghFL

Difference is I'm in US so I don't know how it would work with Singapore. You may need to call Lenovo. I never had to provide any registration number.
===================
Don't get mad, get root.
3679CTO
jiv
802.11n
jiv

pghFL wrote:
Difference is I'm in US so I don't know how it would work with Singapore. You may need to call Lenovo. I never had to provide any registration number.

Well I called Lenovo support and they told me I had to pay for the full version. After insisting that the full version was supposed to come with the TPT, they gave me a case number and said they'd get back to me.

WWAN
pghFL

I haven't heard of one person here that doesn't have the full version. Press the issue all the way to a manager if need be.
===================
Don't get mad, get root.
3679CTO