Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fanfold Paper
Buttons

Wireless transmittal to a projector.

I want the ability to wirelessly transmit to a projector so that I can present a Power Point or PDF deck while not being tethered.  Products exist for Apple and PC, but I have yet to find one that works with Android.  I need to be able to transmit images, video, sound, and animations.  It needs to work with older projectors that do not have a HDMI port, such that it works with VGA.  This needs to mirror what the tablet screen shows in real time.  This will allow me to mark up a pdf in "ez PDF Reader" and have the annotations show up on the projector's image as I make the annotations.

With this, I would like an apparatus like a "sleeve" that I can attach to the tablet.    The sleeve will attach to the sides of the tablet and stretch across the back of the tablet.  This sleeve would allow one hand to support the tablet while I use the pen on the tablet with my other hand.

SCSI Port
ghigelmire

Re: Wireless transmittal to a projector.

I'm not sure about the feasability first part of your post, so I won't comment.

The only case that I have seen (and have heard of being used on this forum) that allows a user to hold the TPT in one hand supporting the tablet is the Otterbox Latch.

http://www.otterbox.com/OtterBox-Utility-Series-Latch/APL8-IPAD1-20,default,pd.html

There might be others that other users can offer up.

Punch Card
Sepemulle

For the first part, there are adapters you can use to get HDMI > VGA. (i have one made for asus transformer works great). As for the wireless part of it i dont think iv ever heard of it. A projector that has Wifi is beyond my knowlage.
Punch Card
free

At my office we use liteshow and working well on windows, I'm not yet try using my TPT but the infocus web said that for android can use mobishow.

here is the link 

https://portal.infocus.com/support/Product%20Pages/accessorydetail.aspx?partnum=INLITESHOW3