Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Punch Card
Ctoots

example of drawing on an android thinkpad

here's a video I took for those who are interested in seeing how responsive and accurate the thinkpad digitizer pen is. I'm really impressed.

http://youtu.be/moAGgO7Wuo0

Token Ring
obscure_detour

Re: example of drawing on an android thinkpad

I like your drawing :smileyhappy: I am also impressed with my TPT's accuracy and responsiveness.

What is the dock at the bottom of your homescreen that displays all those apps? And what blackboard widget is that?
andyP
Topics: 161
Kudos: 713
Solutions: 635

@ Ctoots,

I found that absolutely fabulous, thanks a load and kudos for your video. :smileyvery-happy:

I must confess I puchased a TPT just over a week ago, it's a completely new experience for me as I've never used one before and add to that, that Android is also completely new to me, has resulted in me following this board with intense interest.

You obviously have a good knowledge of the App you were using, but it demonstrated the potential and ease of use of the "toy" I purchased. Thank you again.

P.S. If I could draw like you I'd give up computing :smileywink: :smileyvery-happy:

Andy  

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos

Please add your type, model number and OS to your signature, it helps to help you.

Forum Search Option

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

FYI Unsolicited Personal Messages will be ignored.

de.gif  Deutsche Community   es.gif  Comunidad en Español  uk.gif  English Community ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

PepperonI blog 

HDMI
yahoowizard

What's that widget in the beginning where you can write on stuff? But yeah, awesome drawing...I just I could draw, haha
HDMI
deadday

Curious about this as well. Thank you for the video, great image!
WWAN
pghFL

I lusted for SBP and got it. Still can't draw. :smileysad: :smileywink:
===================
Don't get mad, get root.
3679CTO
Fanfold Paper
dlthompson81

I'm gonna second some of the other posts. I'm not an artist, but I think that was an awesome video. It definitely gave me higher hopes for the pen. I just got mine, so I haven't experimented too much with it yet.

I also want to know what that app dock was at the bottom and the blackboard widget. I hope someone let's us know. They looked just as cool as the drawing video. I searched for them, but I couldn't find them.
Punch Card
Ctoots

Thanks for the kudos on posting the video. The dock on the homescreen I'd part of ADW launcher, it's the best I've found for tablets right now, and the chalk board widget is called whiteboard pro. Thanks.
WWAN
pghFL

Thanks! I've been waiting for this info.
===================
Don't get mad, get root.
3679CTO
802.11n
slpin

what widgets are you using?