Ok, now I have found the following bug:
- Sometimes, long press on a wifi network does not work, i. e. the option to "Forget" and to "Modify" do not show up.
Here is how you reproduce it:
1. Go into "Wireless & networks" -> "Wi-Fi settings"
2. Go to "Advanced" from the top right corner menu
3. Go back (either using the soft- or hardware back-button)
4. Long press on network does not work
Long press works if you do it right after going into "Wi-Fi settings".
Well, thanks for making me try it over and over again.
© All Rights Reserved