Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
Dusteater
Accepted Solution

Xeon E3-1200 server?

I am desperately in need to replace some old SuperMicro servers, and am very interested in the ThinkServer.  If they are anything like the ThinkPads I have used for years, I will be happy to go with them.  Only issue is, Lenovo seems to be the only server manufacturer out there that does not carry any Xeon E3-1200 series based systems.  What is the deal?  When is the server lineup going to be refreshed?  Dell, HP and IBM all have them, so why not Lenovo?

Retired Employee
Serge1410

Re: Xeon E3-1200 server?

hey Dusteater,

with regards to this, i would suggest contacting the sales team via the number listed in the link below.

http://www.lenovo.com/contact/us/en/

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Have you checked out the Community Knowledgebase yet?!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.
Paper Tape
Dusteater

Re: Xeon E3-1200 server?

Unfortunately Sales was not helpful and refuse to say they are even working on servers with current hardware.  I purchased from HP instead even though I would have preferred to buy Lenovo.  I really am not sure why Lenovo is always 6 months behind with hardware, not only for servers but laptops as well.