Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
mmdonnelly
Accepted Solution

Monitoring and Management

Is there any software available for Lenovo servers like Dell's OpenManage to monitor fans, power supplies, disks, and RAID controllers?  I could find anything on the support site or Google and spent 45 minutes on the phone with a lot of clueless people that just kept transfering me between Lenovo and IBM.

What's DOS?
tdukes

Re: Monitoring and Management

Same thing happened to me the other day when I called sales/tech support to ask if the TS130 could run RHEL 6.x. I was on the phone also for 45 minutes and talked to 'Peggy' 8 times before I was cutoff on another transfer.

Lenovo Employee
jamesconner

I am sorry to hear you were cut-off. However, the TS130 does not support any Linux OS'es. The TS430 supports RHEL 6.x of which you were looking.

Serial Port
jessica_moyer

Do you know if the TS130 has management software like dell openmanage? I think that was the OP's original question.
What's DOS?
JFlaugh

I have the same question...

I called support and I told the rep that we are jumping the Dell ship and require a monitoring soultion like Open Manage the guy had no clue  on what to use to monitor the server.

I found LSI megaRAID app for the onboard RAID but it appears that I need to purchase the advance option for alerts... Really

Jeremy