Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Blue Screen Again
ivgntechmonkey

S10 Post No Video

I have a problem with a 6483, I hear it post but no video comes up. I tried to Recovering from Post/Bios and still no joy. Had a tech come out to replace motherboard still the same symptoms.  I do get memory error beeps when when I remove memory. Tried a new proc as well.

any suggestion would be appreciated.

community supermod
erik

Re: S10 Post No Video

welcome to the forum!

can you provide a specific list of what is installed in your system?   it's impossible to troubleshoot without knowing what's involved. :smileywink:

thanks

ThinkStation C20Microsoft MVP
ThinkPad X1C · X220 · X60T · s30

lead_org
Topics: 128
Kudos: 1,254
Solutions: 1,343

did they replace the video card? also is your monitor working properly?

Regards,

Jin Li

May this year, be the year of 'DO'!

I am a volunteer, and not a paid staff of Lenovo or Microsoft
What's DOS?
Buzel

Have the same Problem with my Thinkstation S10 (6483). After updating BIOS to the newest Version (2WKT47A) there is no Video during Post, Lcd-screen stays in standby. BUT it powers on when Windows 7 Pro Login-Screen appears. So everything seams to work properly. But I generally need to enter BIOS and to change Boot-Priority and reinstall Windows.

Removing the Battery to set default settings in Bios causes (of course!) in "F1" Bios-settings-Error (i think so, because i dont see anything)

end of the story: no post screen and no access to windows

Is there a keyboard shortcut to enter Bios or to recove OR to force the screen showing video during post?

Graphics-Card is Quadro FX1500

big thanks for help!