Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ctrl-Alt-Del
crispyoz

Client Security Issue

On my T500 I'm using Vista x64 Business and my client secuirty is driving me nuts.

Upon startup I use my fingerprint to logon and this works fine every time. After login has completed and all my autstarted apps are starting up, client security tells me my password has recently changed so I need to enter the password. I enter the password but it fails and asks me to retry. I tried changing my windows password again and restart again and still have the same issue. It looks like the whole thing is up the spout so what can I do to get everything all sync'ed up again? 

Thanks!

Chris

Ps I have all the updated installed that SU asks me to.

Paper Tape
jpb97

Re: Client Security Issue

I contacted Lenovo & what they told me to do is to restore the system back to the time in which the requested password was active.  Then reset the users password back.  Once it is able to sync, you should be able to change & sync them up.  I think this is a pretty poor solution, so if someone finds something better, share...

I am going to test something later today if I can find a user with the problem... Apparently, if you open CSS > advanced, you can choose the "reset security settings" & that may resolve the issue.  But I have yet to test it.