Support in other languages: 
Paper Tape
optimuspep

Re: ERROR AcSvc....Registry property=13!

I hadn't thought of booting from a Live CD. I will try it as soon as possible, however the X201 doesn't have an optical drive. So I hope it will boot from a USB drive. I should have Knoppix on one of my USB flash drives, so I'll definitely give this try to see if it's a software issue or problem with my OS Windows 7 installed

For what its worth I've also done full system scans with Avast and it has not detected any trojans or viruses. I use Malwarebytes to detect for spyware, adware, and registry corruption and this program has not detected anything on my system either.

Thanks

What's DOS?
johnkk

I have the same problem! Windows 7 32/64 bit is strange OS... You have to go: Control Panel->Hardware and Sound->
Windows Mobility Center and Turn on Wireless Card. It helps me!

What's DOS?
jlynch21

I have the same problem, consistently seeing these error messages in the diagnostic log for Access Connections.  I seem to randomly lose my network connectivity.  I would just like someone to explain to me what this Error Message is actually saying and/or where this error message is originating from e.g. is it the device driver, windows o/s, Access Connections etc...

I can't sort of infer from the error message that this part of the code is checking something related to the PCMCI Device by Traversing Parents (not sure what that means) and is failing to get CM_DRP_CLASS (would like to know what this class does) for 3916 (so what is 3916 representing here)?

So far all of the suggestions I have seen are not getting at the root cause of the problem.

ERROR AcSvc. SYSTEM(Prvlg).3496.7296[12/19]09:18:09:378 AcConfigManager::IsPCMCIDevice_DetermineByTraversingParents: Failed to get CM_DRP_CLASS for 3916
ERROR AcSvc. SYSTEM(Prvlg).3496.7296[12/19]09:18:09:384 AcConfigManager::IsPCMCIDevice_DetermineByTraversingParents: Failed to get CM_DRP_CLASS for 3916
ERROR AcSvc. SYSTEM(Prvlg).3496.7296[12/19]09:18:09:390 AcConfigManager::IsPCMCIDevice_DetermineByTraversingParents: Failed to get CM_DRP_CLASS for 3916