Support in other languages: 
Token Ring
Lenovo__User

Re: Intel AMT 7.1 - IPT and Intel AMT 7.1 - MEI and SOL driver not installed T420

Thanks for the information.  I've been following that same approach in your last email and I can't get the TVSU or TVUR working for just the AMT drivers. I manually extracted the driver and then imported them into the SCCM driver package which then injected the driver successfully druing the Win 7 install. 

Even after injecting the patch during the install process TVSU and TVUR still report the drive is needed and fails to load.

:-(  Any other information you can provide would or it someone else has gotten please post your solution.

Lenovo Staff
parkerjnc

Re: Intel AMT 7.1 - IPT and Intel AMT 7.1 - MEI and SOL driver not installed T420

Have you tried applying the latest ME firmware to a test system first?  The ME firmware update package can be found here:  http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/downloads/detail.page?DocID=DS014884

It is not available yet through TVSU/TVUR.

I'm curious if it might allow the AMT and IPT packages to install properly for you.

Paper Tape
Blazingjab

Try this....it worked for me....

Backup your registry just incase...

Go to Start --> Run--> regedit

1. Remove the registry key HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\HECI

2. Reinstall AMT Driver

What's DOS?
wliberty

Hey, I just want to let others know - this solution worked for me.  I however was using an HP 8560P laptop.  I had tried using revo uninstaller after the many failed attemps at installing AMT.  So I wanted to say thank you, you saved me a lot of time.

"

Try this....it worked for me....

Backup your registry just incase...

Go to Start --> Run--> regedit

1. Remove the registry key HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\HECI

2. Reinstall AMT Driver"

^^Worked for me

Token Ring
Lenovo__User

Thanks Wliberty -

I found that same registry key and it turned out that my T420 was picking up an older driver from the drivers in my SCCM OSD imaging process.  I excluded the driver in quesiton and now the AMT driver installs using Thin Installer and works perfectly.