Support in other languages: 
Serial Port
tbaugh

Lenovo Solution Center LSC Warranty Upgrade

How can I have the Warranty infomormation updated so that it accurately reflects the new warranty.

I have plenty of information indicating the Warranty I have has been successfully upgraded/Updated/Extended however LSC still indicates the warranty is old. I would like for the software to recognize this update/extention so that I dont get the notice.

Lenovo Staff
someotherguy

Re: Lenovo Solution Center LSC Warranty Upgrade

It's a bug in LSC that will be fixed in a future version.

To confirm your warranty status, use the website:  http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/product-service/warranty-status/default.page?   or else call support.

Sorry for this inconvenience.

Lenovo Employee
stargazer10

[ Edited ]

Version 1.1.006 of LSC has been released on 4/20 that fixes warranty reporting issues. You can update to this new version by accepting the upgrade when launching an older version of LSC.  The web download version referenced at www.lenovo.com/diags will be updated shortly

Paper Tape
kxzheng1

I have upgraded to version 1.1.006 of LSC (I am running windows 7 64bit Enterprise edition). still LSC shows that my warranty has expired. Any other ideas?

Serial Port
petarv

Same here. My T520 is week old and LSC showing warranty expired (using 1.1.006).

aiu
Paper Tape
aiu

I am having the same problem on a X220T with the lates LSC.