Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
Hysteria

Re: New Lenovo ThinkVantage Toolbox and Productivity Center

Oh, and how do you re-map the physical, blue ThinkVantage button that cannot be removed since it is built into the keyboard?!
W700
Paper Tape
Hysteria

Anyone?

W700
Paper Tape
gpmarkb

I too am totally frustrated with Toolbox.  After trying to turn off error messages, and then toolbox itslef, pertaining to backup (I use an online backup service) and all of the error messages I just totally removed toolbox.  What's more there were never any error messages showing yet I receive message after message! I've already wasted more time on this than I would probably derive any benefit from.

Not only is it a total pain, it is bloatware residing on top of Microsoft bloatware with little added value.  Not that there aren't some useful features - there is some real gold there.  But it is so totally flawed it's useless as is.

This is far from what I expedted when I shelled out big bucks for a business machine and needs fixing - NOW!

As to this forum - it keeps insisting that I speak German even though my location is the US!  More crappen!

SCSI Port
spwhiting

Version 6.0.5717.36 of LTT has a selection for SETTINGS on the upper right of the first screen.  Uncheck items you do not want and then click on SAVE.

T60: 6371-CTO, VISTA Home Premium+SP1, 2GB....R51: 1836-Q4U,XP,1GB...600...755CD
Ctrl-Alt-Del
dolmen

About popups, see that KB article: Toolbox "No Problems Found" popup message