Support in other languages: 
Serial Port
kingskawn

Re: Lenovo Update Retriever can't download Bluetooth Enhanced Data Rate driver ???

Ok, I tried and it worked. Thanks JameZ for your feedback and thank to the engineers! :smileyhappy:

Blue Screen Again
kflott

Re: Lenovo Update Retriever can't download Bluetooth Enhanced Data Rate driver ???

I'm having the same issue with the XP version of the Bluetooth with Enhanced Data Rate Software II driver:  7zwa01ww.exe  v. 5.6.0.6500.  Update retriever gets to 99% then tells me it failed to download.  Manual download from the web works fine, just fails in update retriever, been trying for a couple days.

Retired Employee
JameZ

@klfott,

Issue replicated at my end. Case sent to team to work on it.

Will post update here.

//JameZ

Check out the Community Knowledge Base for hints and tips.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

W520 | 4176-38U | i7 - 2720QM | Quardo 1000M | 8GB RAM | 60GB OCZ Agility 3

Retired Employee
JameZ

@klfott,

Issue have been solved. Tested it from my end as well.

Thanks for highlighting it.

//JameZ

Check out the Community Knowledge Base for hints and tips.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

W520 | 4176-38U | i7 - 2720QM | Quardo 1000M | 8GB RAM | 60GB OCZ Agility 3