Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
802.11n
abvasili

New version of power manager not showing in TVSU

Hi

On the support site, I see a new version of power manager 3.67.

I installed the new version of thinkvantage system update, but it is not picking up the new version of power manager, I still have the 3.66 version installed.

Is anyone else having this issue?

nebrA

I'm just a volunteer. I like to help others where I can. Do my ideas work? I hope so. o_O
Who helped you today? Do not forget to thank him.
My hardware: TP x120e 0596-2ru. Windows 7, sp1, 64Bit, English, installed in UEFI mode.
topmahof
Topics: 35
Kudos: 350
Solutions: 234

Re: New version of power manager not showing in TVSU

Hi abvasili,

Yeh, I see that also.

If you bring up the list of Thinkvantage it still shows version 3.64, but if you click on it, it gives you 3.67.

TVSU has always been a little slow in showing the latest versions of drivers and programs. Things are going to be a little behind until both the Think and Idea support sites are combined. 

Dave

If someone helped you today, pay it forward. Help Someone Else!
English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
802.11n
abvasili

Re: New version of power manager not showing in TVSU

Hi Dave,

thanks for the clarification.

:smileyhappy:

I'm just a volunteer. I like to help others where I can. Do my ideas work? I hope so. o_O
Who helped you today? Do not forget to thank him.
My hardware: TP x120e 0596-2ru. Windows 7, sp1, 64Bit, English, installed in UEFI mode.