Support in other languages: 
Paper Tape
sumangalam

Own TAPs with Sub_Taps like MS Office

Hello,

If I can create my own TAPs with Sub_taps like MS_OFFICE Tap?

Please guide how I can do it.

With Regards

Sumangalam

Punch Card
michele654

Re: Own TAPs with Sub_Taps like MS Office

+1 for that
Lenovo Staff
someotherguy

I have no idea what this thread is about.  Can you please try to explain it again?

Punch Card
michele654

In ST 2.0, there was an Office button. When you tap it, it expands out to 4 (I think, had to back out my 2.0 install) buttons with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. We would like to be able to build out buttons that when tapped show a selection of other buttons. -Michele
Lenovo Staff
someotherguy

OK, I understand now, thanks for the explanation.  The only way to get that behavior in SimpleTap 2.0 is to create your own custom tile by using the SimpleTap SDK and writing a C# DLL.  This is how the MS Office tile was implemented.  In other words this is not something a typical user can do on their own.  For a future version of SimpleTap, we will consider making "folder" tiles that will contain other tiles and the result will be something very similar to how the MS Office tile works.

Until then, you can use the new "workspace" feature of SimpleTap 2.0 to group similar tiles together in their own workspaces.

If you're a C# programmer and want to try creating your own custom tile like the Microsoft Office, Evernote, or AccuWeather tiles, let me know.  I can get you the SimpleTap SDK.

Paper Tape
sumangalam

Thanks,

Will look forward to next version of SimpleTap

With Regards

Sumangalam

Paper Tape
jtsalvador

It was one of the first things I wanted to do. Glad to see that it was a need that others considered useful but sad 'cause I think it's not possible to do it yet.... Anyone knows if this can be already done in SimpleTab 3.0?
What's DOS?
yikes123

yes, I'd love to get the sdk for simpletap.  Where can I download it from?   thanks.