Support in other languages: 
Punch Card
fryedsoft

Password Manager Crashing IE8 in Vista.

On certain sites, I noticed that IE8 on vista would crash with a Data execution Protection Error message. After digging through all of my addons, I narrowed it down to the "iepasswordmanagerhelper Class" and the "Lenovo Password Manager" extensions.

Although most sites work, some sites will constantly crash the browser. lenovo.com has just recently started to crash it. pcworld.com's news and review articles seem to always take it down as well. I've also disabled memory protection in IE8's advanced settings with the same results on or off. only disabling the addons in IE8 seems to fix the problem, but since I like the feature (especially with the fingerprint reader) I would rather have a fix than a workaround.

Password Manager version is 3.00.0205.00 and Client Security Solution version is 8.21.0006.00. Thinkvantage system update is not showing any updates to thiese versions, and all TVSU updates have been applied. Laptop is a Lenovo R61 7733 system running the Lenovo image of Windows Vista Ultimate. It has the built in Fingerprint reader as well.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.