Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
walterrmartin

Re: System Update fails with "An error was detected with the package catalog for your system...

This is either a funny coincidence or a really fast response, but it is working now. If it is the latter, thanks.

HDMI
veechee

Re: System Update fails with "An error was detected with the package catalog for your system...

Mine has begun to work as well.  I did reinstall TVSU, but I can't say if that was the reason or not.

slacker24

Machine Type 

431964U does not work.

Paper Tape
OtrumIT

Hi,

Two fresh deployed X220 has this problem here today.

Bit worried as i have three more inbound this week.

What is the sollution to get this to work again.

No proxies in the network here.

Using System Update 4.03.0007

Windows 7 Enterprise x64

BR

Henrik

SCSI Port
nkull

I just kept trying over a period of a couple of days, and one day it just started working.    Seems that the system is very hit and miss.

--- ThinkPad T61 / Win 7 / Core 2 / 4gb RAM / Nvidia / Still used daily --- ThinkPad Edge 15/ i5 / Win 7 / TrueCrypt / 8gb RAM / Hated it, died at 1 yr 1 mo old --- ThinkPad T510 / Win 7 / TrueCrypt / i5 / 8gb RAM / Nvidia / Current primary machine --- ThinkPad X220 / i7 / IPS / 4gb / TrueCrypt / My Road Machine
Paper Tape
slacker24

I think the problem is with their servers.  It's not a problem with your laptop.  Just let them know the type of computer and they will hopefully fix it.

Blue Screen Again
wsipdx

T520 here that is currently getting this message.

Type 4239-CTO

Punch Card
Oberkanone

I'm having the same problem over multiple days.

Machine type is a 7244 A35 M58 Thinkcentre desktop.

Windows 7 Premium x64

Have uninstalled and re-installed System Update multiple times.

Lenovo Staff
parkerjnc

The catalogs for 7244 and 4239 appear correctly on the server.  Are you guys still seeing an error from TVSU?

Blue Screen Again
wsipdx

Solved my issues with the T520