Support in other languages: 
Paper Tape
arda

System Update

Couple of days ago, system update requested to update to the newer version when I tried to run it. Once it updated, I restarted the pc and tried to run System Update. It kept crashing and I uninstalled it. I recently downloaded the newest System Update file, dated 5-11, and each time I try to install I get an error:

"Windows cannot find "C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Temp\pft6681.tmp\setup\psaint.exe"

This happens right when on the installation status reads "DetermineSystemVendor"

I tried to install other versions of the SystemUpdate, but no luck. I also saw some posts thats suggest checking the registry. There is no "System Update" section under Lenovo in registry.

My laptop is T410: 2518-f4u

tanujhanda
Topics: 3
Kudos: 80
Solutions: 65

Re: System Update

Hello arda,

Kindly uninstall the system update from the system and clean then temp and then download the latest version

http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/downloads/detail.page?LegacyDocID=MIGR-73695

If the issue persist then create the new user account.

Best Regards,

Tanuj

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!