Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Punch Card
wsr203
Accepted Solution

T520i 4239 Win7 What TV Programs Should Be Installed?

What ThinkVantage Programs Should Be Installed? For example, I asked if Presentation Director was available for Win7 and the reply was Win7 has a utility that handles that built-in using the MS Key + P.

So my question is moving from the XP SP3 world to Win7, what ThinkVantage programs should I have? My T520i has clean intalled with Win7 Professional.

Currently what is intalled is:

• TV Communication Utility
  • TV Autolock
  • TV Active Protection System
  • TV Access Connections

This list excludes things lik the UltraNav Utility and System Update. I haven't yet installed R&R which is on my "to do" list but is there any additional programs.

Your feedback and advice is appreciated.

tanujhanda
Topics: 3
Kudos: 80
Solutions: 65

Re: T520i 4239 Win7 What TV Programs Should Be Installed?

As I understand you query, you can install ThinkVantage System Update software and run it.

System Update will show the list of the programs which are required to install and also the update driver information.

Hope this answer your question.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!