Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
Jere

ThinkVantage Toolbox error message remains

I had a HDD error 3 months ago, thus changed the HDD and mirrored all data to it (including the files that had been in bad sectors). The next time I started the Toolbox System Check, it got a HDD error again. So I ran checkdisk and afterwards the toolbox again and everything went fine since then. I rechecked several times since then, no more problems appeared.

However, the Toolbox keeps showing me error notifications because this one test 3 months ago went wrong, even though everything is fine since then. Anyone an idea how to fix it?

tanujhanda
Topics: 3
Kudos: 80
Solutions: 65

Re: ThinkVantage Toolbox error message remains

Kindly uninstall the ThinkVantage Toolbox and reinstall it.

The issue will resolve.

Best Regards,

Tanuj

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Paper Tape
Jere

Re: ThinkVantage Toolbox error message remains

Hi,

thanks for the suggestion, sounds definitively worth a try. It gives rise to another problem, though: I can't find the WinXP Toolbox for my T500 on the lenovo page any more ... :-(

Thanks for help again, Jere