Support in other languages: 
Blue Screen Again
LostAtar

Vista SP2 Access Connections v.5.50 does not apply default gateway with fixed IP profile

I set an IP, subnet mask, default gateway, DNS servers on one of my profiles.

But after each reboot OS (and a hibernate), only default gateway does not applies (I can see it by "ipconfog").

So I must each time (after reboot/hibernate) disconnect this profile and connect again.

And it's OK - gateway applies.

Why is this happening? Some time ago (three months ago may be) it works correctly... This in trouble after changing an IP on that profile.

P.S. I have an updated Vista SP2 and Thinkvantage Access Connections v.5.50 Build 6ICV16WW.

Blue Screen Again
LostAtar

Re: Vista SP2 Access Connections v.5.50 does not apply default gateway with fixed IP profile

No any assumption or may be question?

I have good news and bad news:

1. After some times rebooting Access Connections can store 'default gateway' after hibernate.

2. But it still missed after each reboot.

Can anybody help me?

Lenovo Staff
Herik

Re: Vista SP2 Access Connections v.5.50 does not apply default gateway with fixed IP profile

Hi,

did you tried to update to the lates t5.6x version of Access Connection?
If yes, then pleas ealso update following:

Power Manager

Power Management driver

System interface driver

Hotkey utility

Wifi driver

Let me know, if this worked for you, as I'm interrested if you still see the same with the latest build. 

Cheers

Blue Screen Again
LostAtar

I have the latest version of all of these products (all updates with System update are installed) and my problem didn't solved.

It stays for a profile with static IP, when I reboot my OS. (For dynamic IP it works correctly)

Filled fields :

- IP address

- Subnet mask

- Default gateway

2 DNS servers (may be they are not accessible)

- "Use following advanced DNS settings"

- "Append these DNS suffixies" (1 record)

- Connection specific DNS suffix

- Register this connection's addresses in DNS

- Use this connection's DNS suffix in DNS registration

and

- Do not use proxy

Blue Screen Again
LostAtar

After reboot i can see correct 

IP

Subnetmask

DNS-suffix

by the function IPCONFIG.

But if I'll open network connection properties, there will be filled not correct static IP 0.0.0.0 and 255.0.0.0 subnet mask.

If I'll open "advanced" properties, there will be 2 IP: 0.0.0.0 and the correct.

And no one Gateway.

Blue Screen Again
LostAtar

I have last version AC now (5.62).

Problem stays.

I want to add some information:

Network connection properties contains wrong IP adress even it works perfectly after applying profile. There wrong IP 0.0.0.0 and real IP 172.17.1.91 in the properties.

I can delete wrong IP from there, but it stays after reboot (and the gateway too).

No any ideas?

It's really problem with a static profiles.