Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Punch Card
sponka

Where to get ThinkVantage toolbox for older systems?

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I was checking drivers for ThinkCentre A50 and on drivers page link for TVT doesn't work. It redirects to new Lenovo Solution Center which of course is not available for older systems and for WinXP. Even "Lenovo Systems ToolBox for Windows" on same page is dead end.

Is there any other way to obtain TVT?

Thanks,

Boštjan

Edit: actually, TVT dissapeared from all links, replaced with LSE everywhere. IMO that's not good considering limited models support.

Lenovo Staff
someotherguy

Re: Where to get ThinkVantage toolbox for older systems?

[ Edited ]

ThinkVantage Toolbox has gone end-of-life.  It can't be downloaded anymore.  If you still have the setup.exe then you can install it on your systems, but that's the only way.  Lenovo cannot distribute it anymore.

I guess it will take some time to update the driver page for old unsupported systems like A50 and M50, in order to remove the links to toolbox.  Sorry for your inconvenience.

Punch Card
sponka

Re: Where to get ThinkVantage toolbox for older systems?

[ Edited ]

Thanks, fortunately I found link to x86 version that's still on lenovo site, although not available trough page :smileyvery-happy:

Any plans to add more devices to LST?  Have T500 and W7 pro with exactly 301 days left from original 3 year warranty which is not supported at the moment.

And forgive me this personal comment -- I really don't like outlook of new LST :smileyfrustrated: