Support in other languages: 
Blue Screen Again
kevinf

weird problem with language bar and latest power manager

i had been using power manager 3.31 and recently updated to the newest one. the software looks good, however, it messes up my language bar location. so since i type in both english and chinese, i have the language bar in the task bar. but now if i open a program such as outlook or aim, or any program that has an icon in the system tray, the location of the language bar moves in between the power manager and access connections software instead of sitting in front of both power manager and access connections. this problem did not happen on 3.31 and it is very frustrating. is there any way to fix this? i also tried some different revisions of power manager between 3.31 and the newest one and they all seem to have this problem.

Blue Screen Again
kevinf

Re: weird problem with language bar and latest power manager

bump.,.. anyone else having this problem. this problem also happens even if i don't have the language bar. if an additional icon appears in the system tray, the system tray seems to push into the battrey gauge which messes up the gauge and partially covers it

billbolton
Topics: 68
Kudos: 165
Solutions: 103

Which model Lenovo system are you using, and what operating system are you running on it?

Cheers,

Bill

------------------------------
I don't work for Lenovo
Blue Screen Again
kevinf

x201 and windows 7 home premium 64 bit

billbolton
Topics: 68
Kudos: 165
Solutions: 103

[ Edited ]

kevinf wrote:

x201 and windows 7 home premium 64 bit

Power Manager is currently at version 3.62, which includes this fix....

"Fixed an issue where the Battery Gauge looked truncated"

You may find an update to this version will address your problem.

See the Latest Drivers page at... http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/research/hints-or-tips/detail.page?DocID=HT050904

Cheers,

Bill

------------------------------
I don't work for Lenovo
Blue Screen Again
kevinf

well i did try 3.61 and that did have the problem. i'll see if 3.62 solves it

Punch Card
lifted

This problem was fixed for a while (I remember seeing it mentioned in an Access Connections update serveral months ago), but it is happening again on all of the T420s's I'm deploying with the latest thinkvantage updates (Access Connections 5.85).

Anyone else noticing this? I've rebooted and moved the language bar toolbar back several times, but it keeps getting shoved in between the Power Manager and Access Connections toolbars.

Punch Card
BlackbeardBen

I've had the same problem too; on my T510 with all the latest updates (Access Connections 5.85, etc.).  The language bar gets put between Access Connections and the battery indicator, even when I have the taskbar locked.

Also, if I turn on the Thinkvantage Toolbax toolbar, its icon goes all the way to the left of the taskbar, allowing only two taskbar icons to show.

Paper Tape
wsgwsg

i have this same problem. I just bought the new T430 and after updating Access Connections, this problem appeared. Also, sometimes the Power Gauge bar gets truncated as well.