Support in other languages: 
Token Ring
LukeD

Good external monitor recommendations for T61?

I need a good external monitor for my T61, the bigger the better. I would prefer to keep the branding the same with Lenovo. Does anyone have any advice? Should I go with another manufacturer? The Apple displays are really cool. Does Lenovo make anything similar?

Thanks in advance.
MacBook Pro, with an aluminum unibody enclosure **As of September 15, 2008, our company has completely switched to Apple. Having used ThinkPad products for over 10 years, we had desperately tried to find just one reason to continue using these products, to no avail. We are of the view that ThinkPads are no longer premium products. We wish you the best of luck with your ThinkPad! Happy computing…**
JaneL

Re: Good external monitor recommendations for T61?

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

Jane

ThinkPad Slate, T410s, X301, X200 Tablet, T60p, HP TouchPad, iPad 4, iPhone 5S, IdeaTab A2107A, Yoga Tablet
I am not a Lenovo Employee.
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Token Ring
LukeD

Thanks so much, Nonny!
MacBook Pro, with an aluminum unibody enclosure **As of September 15, 2008, our company has completely switched to Apple. Having used ThinkPad products for over 10 years, we had desperately tried to find just one reason to continue using these products, to no avail. We are of the view that ThinkPads are no longer premium products. We wish you the best of luck with your ThinkPad! Happy computing…**
Serial Port
Ballallaz

I send the recommendation for the L220X.
It is a very good and clear display even at the very high resolution.

JaneL

[ Edited ]
There is also a review of it at NBR and a discussion at TPF  that are interesting.

Message Edited by nonny on 02-13-2008 07:57 AM

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

Jane

ThinkPad Slate, T410s, X301, X200 Tablet, T60p, HP TouchPad, iPad 4, iPhone 5S, IdeaTab A2107A, Yoga Tablet
I am not a Lenovo Employee.
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!