05-28-2008 08:30 AM - edited 05-28-2008 08:39 AM
To use the controls:
1. Press <┘ to open the main OSD menu.
2. Use ← or → to move among the icons. Select an icon and press <┘ to access that
function. If there is a sub-menu, you can move between options using ← or →,
then press <┘ to select that function. Use or to make adjustments. Press <┘ to
3. Press (_)> to move backwards through the sub-menus and exit from the OSD.
4. Press and hold <┘ for 10 seconds to lock the OSD. This will prevent accidental
adjustments to the OSD. Press and hold <┘ for 10 seconds to unlock the OSD and
allow adjustments to the OSD.
5. Enables DDC/CI by default. Use OSD Exit Key, Press and hold the (_)> button
for 10 seconds to disable / enable DDC/CI function. The words " DDC/CI
Disable" or “DDC/CI Enable” will be displayed.
05-28-2008 09:04 AM
02-03-2009 04:41 AM - edited 02-03-2009 04:49 AM