Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
What's DOS?
stockstinks
Accepted Solution

Please help me.... My monitor language is stuck on Japanese?? I want it on ENGLISH.

Please help me.... My monitor language is stuck on Japanese?? I want it on ENGLISH. CAN YOU HELP ME???

This is a LENOVO L192

I need it to list the contrast and brightness and the rest of the stuff in English.

Punch Card
swamped

Re: Please help me.... My monitor language is stuck on Japanese?? I want it on ENGLISH.

There are probably several ways to fix this, but here's one possibility: download mControl from here, install it, and then execute it. Then open a command session in your mControl folder (cmd.exe) and execute the following command: "mcontrol.exe /1:setcontrol cc 02"

Change the 1 to the number of your monitor if you have multiple monitors connected.

This works with the L191P and L200P - hopefuly it will work with the L192 too.  

Paper Tape
NMSEADOG

Re: Please help me.... My monitor language is stuck on Japanese?? I want it on ENGLISH.

Try this..  It worked for me.

1. Select the new line button on the right side of the monitor to bring up the menu. Menu will not be in English.
  2. Move the selection to the right 3 positions to the icon with the arrow and three lines. Press the  new line button to select.
  3. On the bottom menu selections, move the selection to the right one position. Press the new line button to select.
  4. Move the selection to English and press the new line button to select.

Good Luck!

Pete