Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
Boogie

Re: lenovo thinkvision L220x review (pics)

Something happens with this monitor? Its impossible finds it for buy.

Fanfold Paper
eisa01

[ Edited ]
Yeah, my dealer was estimating they would get a shipment today, but they just bumped it to March 26th. I knew I should have ordered it before Christmas, but I hold off as I had exams in University. Biggest mistake ever :smileysad:

Message Edited by eisa01 on 02-07-2008 10:05 AM
Fanfold Paper
eisa01

Regarding the different SKUs the display is sold as, is there a difference between the packaging? I'm asking because my dealer has the HBEU model coming February 20th, while the HNEU don't come befor March 24th.
Ctrl-Alt-Del
TheCynical1

I've got a number of "stock alert" email flags up all over the place waiting for one to come in. Looks like a winner from all the reviews I've read so far.
Fanfold Paper
buddyspencer

Hi, does anybody knows some news about availability of this Display? I wanna buy this one - but it's nowhere in stock :smileysad:
JaneL

Go here, and read comment #73 from Tim Supples.  There was a fire in an LCD plant, so things are tight right now.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

Jane

ThinkPad Slate, T410s, X301, X200 Tablet, T60p, HP TouchPad, iPad Air 2, iPhone 5S, IdeaTab A2107A, Yoga Tablet, Yoga 3 Pro
I am not a Lenovo Employee.
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Paper Tape
minty

I received my L220x today from Compusmart.com (I'm in Canada).
I understand that Lenovo had to find a new supplier for the panels due to the manufacturer fire... not sure what display I have - from new supplier or what.

This is my first LCD unit. Being a graphic designer, I have been using a Trinitron CRT. Due to some positive opinions on this monitor, I thought I would risk trying it instead of spending double for an Apple Cinema (I am on a PC platform).

I am guessing I need to upgrade my video card, no idea but will let people know whether or not this monitor suits a graphic designer (and not web graphics, I mean print design).
community supermod
erik

minty - for print design i think you'll be happy with the L220x as the wider gamut helps display CMYK colors more accurately than a standard gamut display.

ThinkStation C20Microsoft MVP
ThinkPad X1C · X220 ULV · X60T SXGA+ · s30 · 600

Punch Card
Diego72

Dear Erik,
thank you very much for the review of L220x.
I' d like to buy one but first I' d like to know at how many bit ammount the L220x LUT (Look up table).
That should be the colors table of reference of the monitor.
Pehaps you or someone know it, and may help me.
By the way I have another question.
How many color does the monitor l220x display if I attach a video card like the new ati radeon from 2000 series and better if they work in 10 bit per color? (30 bit)
Thank you very much for any help.
community supermod
erik

diego, you might be able to get LUT values from the ICC profile.   files can be downloaded here: http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/MIGR-68870.html.

this is an 8-bit panel and will work great with your ATI card in 32-bit color.

ThinkStation C20Microsoft MVP
ThinkPad X1C · X220 ULV · X60T SXGA+ · s30 · 600