Support in other languages: 
Fanfold Paper
jihlow

Multiple device connected via bluetooth issues

Wondering if anyone else has this problem....

I have a W510 (with bluetooth) and have connected the MX5500 desktop set (KB + Mouse).

Whenever I have both of these devices on the keyboard beings to have problems such as keyboard lag and sticky keys.

When the mouse is off, the keyboard has no more problems.

When I use an external bluetooth receiver there are no problems when both the mouse and the keyboard at the same time.

The KB + Mouse should not be the problem since these are newly received replacements from Logitech.

I have updated my drivers.

All these factors lead me to believe that the problem may lie with the integrated bluetooth.

(If I have to send it in, this will be the 3rd time for a warranty repair - once for a motherboard replacement and the second time for a speaker replacement)

Blue Screen Again
unidisk

Re: Multiple device connected via bluetooth issues

I am using an Logitech MX5500 too and it seems to be fine most of the time, However from time to time the mouse will stop working and I have to toggle the bluetooth on/off to force the mouse to reconnect. In the mean time the keyboard is perfectly working fine.

I have sent the motherboard to the depot yesterday for the randomly machine crash problem.

Fanfold Paper
jihlow

Re: Multiple device connected via bluetooth issues

no one else? I guess I'll have to call warranty to send my laptop in once again.

*sigh*