Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fanfold Paper
imparator

Re: W series shipping thread

Mark,

Thank you for looking into the issue and resolving it. I've been seriously considering a DELL E6500 and was going to order it this coming Friday. I just looked at my order status and it now says Est.Ship Date 10/30/08. Do you think this time I'll get my Laptop in that date?

Thanks.

Fanfold Paper
tjwoo

Thanks Mark for the update.

I'm glad that my order has been finally passed onto manufacturing stage. My order has been updated with new estimated date of Oct 30th from the 27th, which at this point I'm willing to live with IF it is the real shipping date. I look forward to finally seeing some change in my order status from 'in process' to 'track shipping' :smileyvery-happy:

Punch Card
mikeselld

Same here with the date change I noted yesterday. I'm really looking forward to have the computer soon. Thanks again.

Punch Card
ol3skl

Well my shipping date has not changed at all according to my order status. Not a good sign.
Paper Tape
balmiesgirl

Well guys, it looks like I'm pretty much "skewered ". If I cancel my order the bank say it will be up to 7 to 10 days before my funds will be available again! So Lenovo preety much has me "over a barrel". I will HOPEFULLY receive my W700 by the time the funds would be available to buy a different computer. So I'm sittin' here w/ my hands tied and wishin I hadnt "shot myself in the foot" by ordering it in the first place. This is a major purchase for me (only vehicles & home have been bigger) I sure wish I could report this as being a better experience.

But, that said, I am an optimist and still chek my order daily hoping for a miracle and a pushed up delivery date!

Hopefully I'll be on here soon tellin all of you what a fantastic computer it is!!!! :smileyhappy: and how it was all worth the wait.....!?!?!

CJ
W700 (finally!)
Serial Port
practical

I certainly share your pain and that of the rest of the posters.  No response from my Rep. after 2 emails and 2 phone messages left for him.  Last Thursday he told me that it would ship from the factory the following day -- now nothing.  For a $5,000+ purchase, some customer service ought to be provided.

I too am wondering if I should just cancel and take my chances with Dell (at least I know they're unreliable and cannot expect much truth or clarity about order status, I thought Lenovo was supposed to be different).

Hopefully Mark the Miracle Worker can help-out and get things moving.  A week here, a week there and pretty soon it will be the end of the year.

Good luck to us all!

DNR

ol3skl

balmiesgirl wrote:

Well guys, it looks like I'm pretty much "skewered ". If I cancel my order the bank say it will be up to 7 to 10 days before my funds will be available again! So Lenovo preety much has me "over a barrel". I

Your bank shouldn't have released the funds. All Lenovo does is run the charge to make sure the funds are there, it's up to your bank wether they put a hold on the funds or leave them available. I could pull my funds out of my account right now even though my original order was placed on the 30th.

Punch Card
ol3skl

Been trying to get on the order status page for the past hour, no luck even pulling it up.

Paper Tape
balmiesgirl

ya, i've been trying to do my daily order status also...cant get through either
CJ
W700 (finally!)
Fanfold Paper
tjwoo

neither can I. 1:42pm est