Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
jsuhchallenger

Question about the Option

Hello there,

I just ordered a new laptop W500 with all the latest features available right now on the website.

I got it for the good price right now    they are on sale until today!!! don't miss the chance if u are thinking about buying this laptop. I am so stoked about it

I can't wait to open up my new laptop :smileyhappy:

by the way I have a question about the options that you are able to choose when you customize them.

in the operating system section

what is the "Accessibility Optimized Preload"?

I already checked it but I have no clue about it

can anyone explain what it is? or how it affects the OS.

plus

please give me some advice because I am an inexperienced user in lenovo  haha

I mean whatever I need to know when I receive it such as software ugrades, some setting options and so on.

Thank you for your help in advance. 

Serial Port
ZPrime

Re: Question about the Option

What you checked means it will be shipped with larger fonts enabled and possibly with black & white default color scheme and stuff.  Accessibility optimized = accessibility for people with vision and motion impairments.
Fanfold Paper
gtrr34

oh wow, can you turn that stuff off? please reply, because i know you can turn it on in XP but i have never used Vista before so i dont know how easy or hard its going to be to find the option to turn it on or off.
Fanfold Paper
gtrr34

well, i figured it out, but yea for anyone else still wondering, nothing is changed. startup is normal. it just gives you the option to opimize the OS for accesibility