Support in other languages: 
Paper Tape
ComputerNewb

Re: W-series shipping thread - 2011 edition

=( sorry to hear about your cancellation xz6m1d. I recieved mine yesterday, meeting the projected shipping date. I hope you have more luck with your future purchases.

Fanfold Paper
xz6m1d

I did one last Chat today. If the system is not shipped today, it will get canceled...........

Paper Tape
gbm608

xz6m1d wrote:

I did one last Chat today. If the system is not shipped today, it will get canceled...........

See my thread above.  My order is now in Louisville.  It has been shipped.  It took me hounding customer service.  My order showed 4/5 ship date and it is now on its way.  Call customer service and give it a try.  It is very frustrating but seemed to work for me.

Fanfold Paper
xz6m1d

Hummmm.... My W510 was shipped yesterday.

Now lets just hope and pray that the quality is there like the last 3 laptops I have used.

Paper Tape
nni123

finally 

03/03/2011 - order place

03/23/2011 - shipped (after numerous delays and angery email to customer service)

03/28/2011 - delivery date

Fanfold Paper
xz6m1d

My only concern is with us calling and pushing then to ship.... there failed to do a good job in the build

Paper Tape
nni123

[ Edited ]

ah I wish quality is good. My 1st order was ship in 4 days without any email to customer service but I had to return it due to fan noise.

I don't think they rush in building machine. In fact customer service said they won't be able to ship untill 03/25 & next day I got email about shipment. I am pretty sure customer service has any access to actual warehouse in china but relay on some infor pass on by higher up.

Paper Tape
ComputerNewb

Hmm, when I got my Lenovo W510, I was initially worried. The outside box was banged up. Then, when I opened it, it was the box that housed my laptop. T.T  

Fanfold Paper
xz6m1d

I should have went with my gut...... My 510 is now setting held in KY with no shipping date...

Held in Warehouse

Something about held per service contract....

Sad.... I get a new laptop about ever two years.... This will be the last Lenovo if I ever get it..........

Fanfold Paper
xz6m1d

[ Edited ]

Ok here is the truth about the terrible way Lenovo is shipping there product.

They have a contract with UPS...how ever     they batch ship , So now my laptop is part of a batch.... so it will set in the warehouse until ALL of the packages are cleared customs and are able to ship. So what that says to us is ... our laptop can set in the warehouse for the next day to whenever... there is nothing we can do to get it. Our laptops can set there for 5 to 10 DAYS...... What a terrible way to ship........oh ya nice that I took today off work to be here to sign for it...... UGH

Moderator edit: Tweaked a bit of profanity, keeping the post within the Community Rules.