Support in other languages: 
What's DOS?
xamibor

using W520 with Citrix XenClient and Windows 7 Ultimate

Hi 

my Problem is, that im using the W520 with a Citrix Xen Client and a vmware Win7.

Almost evreything is ok. Only on thing really sucks! i cant clon or extend my Monitor. 

Using Win7 it look like evrything is ok. I set my ThinkPad Display to 1600x900 and my vga monitor to 800x600. The is no signal on the monitor Port. 

on the desktop i can go with the mous to the "monitor" ....

changing with Citrix to the management consol the Display changed to 800x600 .... Citrix issent routing the Display Signal to the VGA Port.....

Do some one now a sulution?

Thanks

Token Ring
Chatbox

Re: using W520 with Citrix XenClient and Windows 7 Ultimate

Had a late night partying or something?

Bit Torrent
ThorsHammer

xamibor wrote:

Hi 

my Problem is, that im using the W520 with a Citrix Xen Client and a vmware Win7.

Almost evreything is ok. Only on thing really sucks! i cant clon or extend my Monitor. 

Using Win7 it look like evrything is ok. I set my ThinkPad Display to 1600x900 and my vga monitor to 800x600. The is no signal on the monitor Port. 

on the desktop i can go with the mous to the "monitor" ....

changing with Citrix to the management consol the Display changed to 800x600 .... Citrix issent routing the Display Signal to the VGA Port.....

Do some one now a sulution?

Thanks

This is most likely due to the Optimus graphics chipset on the W520.  If you go into the BIOS and change the Display setting to Discrete only, you'll probably get a better result.

Pay no attention to Chatbox.  He's just giving you a hard time due to the spelling errors.

Token Ring
Chatbox

Yeah, pay no attention to me.  I'm just messing around on a Sunday...with nothing better to do.

802.11n
Jimbo

[ Edited ]

ThorsHammer wrote:
He's just giving you

Another spelling error.

What's DOS?
xamibor

Yes its Works. The Problem is now that the Citrix Xen Cliene Hyperv / vmware dosent start!