Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
What's DOS?
hiratapqd

Client Security Solution with fingerprint disable

I received a X201 with Win7 64-bits and I installed the fingerprint software version 5.9.4 and the Client Security Solution version 8.30.0031.00.

The fingerprint software is working perfectly, but the CSS is with the fingerprint configuration disabled.

Could you advice me in what is wrong?

Regards

Retired Employee
Serge1410

Re: Client Security Solution with fingerprint disable

hey hiratapqd,

hard to say what had happen, but could you uninstall both softwares then install the fingerprint software first then install the client security solution.

curious to know, was any software installed before this happen ?

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Have you checked out the Community Knowledgebase yet?!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.
Blue Screen Again
socovero

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I have the same problem on a fresh install of windows 7 pro 64bit version. Fingerprint Software 5.9.4 and Client Security Solution 8.30.0031.00.

Any idea what software potentially caused this problem (e.g. Windows Update? ^^) or how to solve it? Or could it just be the order of installing FpS and CSS..? I first installed the FpS...

Hardware: ThinkPad X201 Tablet

Blue Screen Again
socovero

Thx for all these answers ;-P

Finally here I found a solution, that worked for me:

http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkVantage-Technologies/Fingerprint-tab-unavailable-in-Client-Security...