Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
eosdar

Re: Easy cam & Windows 7

i have same problem with my g450 easy camera that not working. my os is win 7. anyone can help me?

thank you.

Paper Tape
Akhilesh

Hi pcrayz,

Thank you to reply me. But, when i install Easy Camera Driver, i get this message: "Vimicro Driver Installation Tool - Status: Device not found! " And " Device not found! - Please pulgin device and install again". I can not install it. Please help me !

Thank a lot.

Paper Tape
Akhilesh

Hi Pcrayz,

I turn on the camera via FN+ESC but problem is still
Paper Tape
Akhilesh

briargrove wrote:

I am having the same problem.  I have not been able to find a solution to the upside down camera situation yet.  Has anyone solved this problem.  Would you give me a step by step?

Thanks.

Paper Tape
Akhilesh

Akhilesh wrote:
Hi Pcrayz,

I turn on the camera via FN+ESC and install the software but camera is not working.

Paper Tape
Akhilesh

Akhilesh wrote:

Akhilesh wrote:
Hi Pcrayz,

I turn on the camera via FN+ESC and install the software but camera is not working.

What's DOS?
Snake52

Try downloading the camera drivers from Lenovo web site and reinstall (worked for me).

What's DOS?
SocalDude1229

I had the exact same problem. I have a Y510 and upgraded to windows 7 64bit and all my drivers were messed up. I downloaded Driver Genius Pro and it fixed all my drivers but not the webcam. It was upside down. I found the solution in this link.

http://antirider.com/2011/01/lenovo-y510-laptop-webcam-shoots-upside-down-in-windows-7/comment-page-...

The other thing I did before finding this link, that might have helped is downloading Lenovo Easy Capture from the Lenovo website. Just as you will do with the driver, make sure that you change the compatibility tab in the Easy Capture software as you will do in the driver as explained in the link. 

I hope this helps.

What's DOS?
aqclizel

i already did what you said but it still keeps saying "could not find any compatible Direct3D devices" what will i do?
What's DOS?
naftyj

I had Problems Getting Camera software to work,

The Lenovo Easy Camera Setup that's I your Drivers folder (or online) IS ONLY A DRIVER, (NOT SOFTWARE/PROGRAM)

Once you installs the driver, YOU MUST INSTALL  CyberLink YouCam

(it doesn't make a different which system u have,all u need to do is which choose your OS)

Here is a link for  Windows 7

http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/ot/en/DriversDownloads/TestTerm.aspx?id=2639&name=IN12STW09WW5.exe

Click I agree and save the file,

or visit Lenovo Full page

http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/ot/en/driversdownloads/Drivers_Show_2639.html#

and click download below