Support in other languages: 
Fanfold Paper
Penglei

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\LanguagePack\OpenType

[ Edited ]

Can I delete the key as below?

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\LanguagePack\OpenType

At Windows XP,if I want to run my application,I have to delete the key.But at Windows 7,when I delete the key,notepad.exe can't work.

Please tell me the use of the key?Many thanks.

By the way,

Opening notepad is no problem,but when I input something,there is error dialog with the message of "notepad is stopped,please end it or debug it"

The application I run is a VC++ program that was developped by visual stuido.

Because my application uses peculiar font,without deleting the key,when I run my application, a ruled line can't be displayed rightly.That is to say,I got messy code.

Would you please tell me how can I use my font without messy code?Many thanks.

topmahof
Topics: 35
Kudos: 347
Solutions: 233

Re: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\LanguagePack\OpenType

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/goglobal/bb688134.aspx

i believe that's the font that notepad uses. i wonder whether using the instructions above if you could change the font.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
If someone helped you today, pay it forward. Help Someone Else!
topmahof
Topics: 35
Kudos: 347
Solutions: 233

Re: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\LanguagePack\OpenType

if you're using HILO for coding, i believe it uses unicode for a font.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
If someone helped you today, pay it forward. Help Someone Else!