Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fanfold Paper
willyammer

Re: Lenovo 3000 N100 windows 7 sound driver

[ Edited ]

Erhan, I followed your blog and go to the Vista drivers and see 7 items that start  with "HDA".  I've been getting an error code 10 - "This device cannot start. (Code 10)".  I then tried other drivers in that and other folders.  I either get my speaker icon "X"ed out or it shows activity but no sound.

A great tool (although it didn't fix my problem) can be found at http://www.belarc.com/index.html - their Advisor tool will let you know about the hardware and drivers on your system. 

I uninstalled the non-working driver and the Advisor put in the "correct" driver.  Once again, the equalizer shows that sound is bouncing up and down but nothing comes out of the speakers or headphones when I plug in.

WFT?  This is crazy.

What's DOS?
scottwebb

For windows 7 sound driver issue. Once you have downloaded and installed the drivers from Lenovo's site, go to device manager and go to sound driver and then update driver. It will then give you the option to either search automatically or browse computer for driver software.....Choose the latter and then go to where the Lenovo driver installed to, which is C drive..Drivers and then click OK...Restart .....Sorted :smileywink:

Fanfold Paper
willyammer

Scottwebb,  thanks, but I've tried that, several times and with all the different drivers recommended for my model. I've tried all the methods listed in this discussion list.  All with the same results; I can see the equalizer bouncing up and down yet no sound. 

What's DOS?
morganman

Re: driver Re: Lenovo 3000 N100 windows 7 sound driver

I tried everything that you stated to do 4 or 5 times. I tried the Soundmax 1st then the Realtec 2ns. neither worked. NO SOUND! My model is the (0768-A53). Also in the Device Mgr. under other devices, I am showing an exclamation error with a "Base System Device" what's that all about? Other than that my system runs better that it ever has.

What's DOS?
Elio

hi guys :smileyhappy:

i have Lenovo 3000 N100 0768   and i have  WINDOWS 7  32bit   today i catch the solution of all ur pation :smileytongue:

dont download anything. only if u have the soundmax driver of windows xp , put right clic on the setup.exe "properties" "compatibility" than chose WINDOWS 2000 ,   apply and install, restart ur computer   :smileywink:

(lebanese smart guy)   (H)

Paper Tape
the_varas

HI

I have the audio driver problem too with my Lenovo 3000 N100 0689-A31 when I installed win 7 on it!!

I had tried everything but nothig works... search in the lenovo support page and install the drivers available for my model and the others too.

In the device manager the driver appear as installed as "high definition audio device", and in the volume control (down at the right, where´s the clock) it say "Digital audio (S/PDIF)" and when I play a song the equalizer move up and down.

HELP!!

thanks

Fanfold Paper
willyammer

Good luck with that.  At this time, I think we have to accept that we won't be getting help from the fine folks at Lenovo. 

I purchased a usb sound card and plug in my headset/earphones for when I want to listen to something.  They go for $15 and up. Much better than waiting around for a pipe dream.

Just remember the lack of support the next time you purchase a computer.

Paper Tape
jugmug

[ Edited ]

okay, the fix for SoundMAX that worked for me after two days of trying and failing is:

http://forums.tabcrawler.com/index.php?topic=4942.0

I am on N100 0689-5ka

however, I haven't managed to get the Mic to work yet, but atleast the speakers are playing music!

so if any one figures how to get the mic going, please share!

-Jugmug

What's DOS?
lalkothi2009
Location: Peerumadara, Ramnagar, Nainital, Uttrakhand, India.

[ Edited ]

Dear Friends

If you’ve sound problem with Windows 7 for Lenovo Drivers.

I give here a link for audio driver for window7. It’ll work properly, but you find a method to installation it.

1. Execute the file name as: 7ta303ww. It will be findable on below site as:-

http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?sitestyle=lenovo&lndocid=MIGR-73672

After downloading the file, execute it. It will be created as folder of driver under the driver C. Find it  on C: driver / Win / Audio.

2.Main file is name as Audio. Install it, find the good result for sound.

If you can’t do so please contact by PM

Moderator edit: Masked member's email address to prevent it from being scooped up by the spam crawlers. Please use the private Message (PM) feature instead. Click on the member's name>Send this user a private message.

Paper Tape
jobi-berlin

Re: Lenovo 3000 N100 (Realtek) - Windows 7 sound driver

Well done,
for SoundMax versions of the Lenovo 3000N100 the sound issue was already solved earlier by
brianchoi  at  06-04-2009 01:46 AM  see   7 of 29   ....!

But what about Lenovo 3000N100 with the REALTEK sound hardware ???

Dear Lenovo Driver Developer PLEASE help for Realtek sound driver !!!!