Support in other languages: 
Paper Tape
Stiophan

Lenovo software not working properly after Reinstalled OS

Hi.

Before I began studying this summer I formatted and reinstalled Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit (same version as before the reinstalling) on my W500 (40625TG)

But after this I have never been able to get the Lenovo software to work properly. To be more specific:

1: When boot up, the fingerprint logon-function is stuck. It says "Please Wait". After some time (aprox. 1 min) the Windows Password-logon pops up. If I in Windows choose to log out I can log in with Fingerprint-logon without any waiting time.

2: The Power manager causes the little, but very annoying problem, that all my shortcuts on my Taskbar is moved in one entire group in the midldle. This only accours when the Power manager toolbar is shown on the taskbar.

3: For the Access Conection it is more or less  the same as for the Power Manager.

Before I do anything drastically, is there any easy solution? I have tried to reinstall the the Lenovo software, without any help. I have also tried to repair the the software.

Is it possible to download older versions of the software?

Best regards

Steffen

Retired Employee
Serge1410

Re: Lenovo software not working properly after Reinstalled OS

hey Stiophan,

from what i'm reading here, i'm guessing that the Win7 64x which you reinstalled is your own disc ?

Or did you use the Rescue and Recovery disc ?

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Have you checked out the Community Knowledgebase yet?!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.