Support in other languages: 
Fanfold Paper
Lapinoo

Re: T60 and Windows 7 test

If during the "freeze", the HDD light is on, then, you have the same problem I encountered with my T60 when I testdrived W7RC.

In my experience, when the problem occured, then, as long as the HDD LED was ON, any application that tryed to make an I/O got stuck... So no work was possible for 2 minutes or so.

I reinstalled W7 (the definitive version) on my machine and the problem seamed to disappear

Lenovo Technology Partner
crisdean

Hi,

the T60s chipset can only address 3GB of memory. The freezing issue I've seen on my work laptop as well as on my private one. usually after hibernation and less after standby. If PM allows it try to use nistant resume.
What's DOS?
holoduke2021

Good morning. I have this notebook and i installed windows 7 with all drivers, works perfectly all but no the audio! , windows says that driver is ok but audio not works.. :smileysad: I have checked that Soundmax is the output predetermined as i have done with all notebooks that i have sold, but not work. I installed the latest audio drivers from vista. Anyone can help me Thanks Sorry for my english I am spanish.